2021 See our plants at West Canyon Nurseries!
Tavor: fun addition for the greenhouse. Gorgeous flower!
- Royal Burgundy: Brilliant purple, 5” pods. Very good flavor raw or cooked
- Provider: Adaptable to diverse soil and climate conditions
- DeCicco: early, yields small 3-4” main heads followed by a large yield of side shoot.
- **Gypsy: heat tolerant and do well in below average fertility.
- Farao: Delicious, early, green cabbage.
- Red Express: Extra-early, compact plants with good flavor.
- Snow Crown: extra early and adaptable.
- Graffiti: stunning purple heads.
- PMR Delicious 51: Early, with juicy sweet flesh.
- Tango: Performs well under heat and moisture stress.
- Pink Passion: New-beautiful color and nice flavor.
- Oriole Orange
- Ruby Red
- Marketmore: slicer, thick skinned, crunchy.
- Lemon: Round, yellow and delicious.
- Pickling: early and high yielding.
- Listada di gandia: petite, purple-striped, Italian. Beautiful coloring and shape.
- Little Finger: slender, petite, great for roasting.
- Black Beauty: Classic Italian eggplant
- Vates: Curly, dark green leaves.
- Red Russian: Bright purple stems.
- Lacinato: also known as Dinosaur kale for its bumpy skin.
- Bandit: Winter hardy
- Cabernet: Early, 4-6 mo. storage.
- Bridger: Early, yellow onion. Good storage onion
- Banana Pepper, Goddess: sweet banana for pickling and fresh eating.
- California Wonder Golden: early yellow bell.
- Sweet Snack peppers: choose red, yellow or orange. Love these sweet little treats!
- King of the North: early, sweet red bell.
- Orange Bell: Heirloom, open pollinated.
- Lipstick: Beautiful red sweet tear drop shaped pepper. My favorite!
- Jalapeños: Early, reliable, tough plants.
- Anaheim: Numex Joe E. Parker- great producer, large beautiful chilies.
- Ancho/Poblano: Roasting, green chili.
- **Ghost peppers (Bhut jolokia)-one of the hottest peppers!
- Habaneros:these pretty orange peppers pack a heat punch!
- Serrano: Hot Rod-puts spice into life.
- Shishitos:a favorite with chefs!
- Cayenne: Great fresh or dried and powdered.
- Baby Pam: just the right size for small spaces.
- Y-Star Patty Pan: Perfect little, yellow, roasting squash.
- Yellow Crookneck: delicate flavor addition to any dish.
- Dark Green-Disease resistant and high yielding.
- **Golden Glory-beautiful sun gold color zucchini.
- Acorn: Sweet Reba-yummy steamed.
- Waltham Butternut: sweet, unique flavor.
- Spaghetti: perfect for the gluten free spaghetti dinner.
- Toma Verde: a must have for salsas.
Tomatoes: I-Indeterminate D-Determinate
- Brandywine: Heirloom -slicer with big flavor. (I)
- Cherokee Purple: Heirloom- Medium to large, unique color and flavor. (I)
- Copia: Large, beautiful, yellow and orange striped, beefsteak tomato. (I)
- Kellogg’s Breakfast: Orange beefsteak heirloom (I)
- San Marzano Roma: Pretty Italian heirloom paste tomato.(I)
- **New Girl: Early tomato with more disease resistance than Early Girl (I)
- Rose de Berne: loved heirloom-midsize (I)
- Black cherry: Cherry tomato-yum. (I)
- Sakura: Prolific sweet, large red cherry tomatoes.(I)
- **Supersweet 100: Prolific, sweet red cherry tomato. (I)
- Sunrise Bumblebee: Pretty orange and gold striped cherry tomato.(I)
- **Purple Bumblebee: Burgundy with olive green stripe cherry tomato.(I)
- **Pink bumblebee: Rose colored with gold stripes-cherry tomato.(I)
- **Yellow Pear: Heirloom-sweet and tangy. (I)
For Colorado high country short growing season
- Sugar Baby: small sweet and early.
*Check on availability of specialty plants not listed.
*Vegetable Plants come in tall 4.33” round cups unless other sizes have been specified. Other plants come in 3 ½” round pots unless other size is specified.
*Contact Terrie Swerdlove at 970 948-5288 or firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale pricing and questions.