Retail price for Veggies in 4.33″ tall pots $2.75 per pot.
Tavor: fun addition for the greenhouse. Gorgeous flower!
- Royal Burgundy: Brilliant purple, 5” pods. Very good flavor raw or cooked
- Provider: Adaptable to diverse soil and climate conditions
- DeCicco: early, yields small 3-4” main heads followed by a large yield of side shoot.
- **Gypsy: heat tolerant and do well in below average fertility.
- Nautic: less woody stalk, more, uniform sprouts
- Farao: Delicious, early, green cabbage.
- Red Express: Extra-early, compact plants with good flavor.
- Snow Crown: extra early and adaptable.
- Graffiti: stunning purple heads.
- PMR Delicious 51: Early, with juicy sweet flesh.
- Tango: Performs well under heat and moisture stress.
- Pink Passion: New-beautiful color and nice flavor.
- Oriole Orange
- Ruby Red
- Marketmore: slicer, thick skinned, crunchy.
- Lemon: Round, yellow and delicious.
- Pickling: early and high yielding.
- Listada di gandia: petite, purple-striped, Italian. Beautiful coloring and shape.
- Little Finger: slender, petite, great for roasting.
- Vates: Curly, dark green leaves.
- Red Russian: Bright purple stems.
- Lacinato: also known as Dinosaur kale for its bumpy skin.
- Clemson: Spineless
- Bandit: Winter hardy
- **King Henry: Early 75 day
- Cabernet: Early, 4-6 mo. storage.
- Bridger: Early, yellow onion.
- Banana Pepper, Goddess: sweet banana for pickling and fresh eating.
- California Wonder Golden: early yellow bell.
- Sweet Snack peppers: choose red, yellow or orange. Love these sweet little treats!
- King of the North: early, sweet red bell.
- Orange Bell: Heirloom, open pollinated.
- Lipstick: Beautiful red sweet tear drop shaped pepper. My favorite!
- Jalapeños: Early, reliable, tough plants.
- Anaheim: Numex Joe E. Parker- great producer, large beautiful chilies.
- Ancho/Poblano: Roasting, green chili.
- **Corno di Toro: attractive and tasty red pepper.
- **Ghost peppers (Bhut jolokia)-one of the hottest peppers!
- **Habaneros:these pretty orange peppers pack a heat punch!
- Serrano: Hot Rod-puts spice into life.
- **Shishitos:a favorite with chefs!
- Baby Pam: just the right size for small spaces.
- Y-Star Patty Pan: Perfect little, yellow, roasting squash.
- Ronde de Nice: round, green with white speckles.
- Yellow Crookneck: delicate flavor addition to any dish.
- Dark Green-Disease resistant and high yielding.
- **Golden Glory-beautiful sun gold color zucchini.
- Acorn: Sweet Reba-yummy steamed.
- Waltham Butternut: sweet, unique flavor.
- Spaghetti: perfect for the gluten free spaghetti dinner.
- Toma Verde: a must have for salsas.
Tomatoes: I-Indeterminate D-Determinate
- Cherokee Purple: Heirloom- Medium to large, unique color and flavor. (I)
- Copia: Large, beautiful, yellow and orange striped, beefsteak tomato. (I)
- Kellogg’s Breakfast: Orange beefsteak heirloom (I)
- **Martino’s Roma: Pretty Italian heirloom(D)
- Pruden’s Purple: Heirloom Beefsteak (I)
- Rose de Berne: loved heirloom-midsize (I)
- **Pink Berkeley Tie Dye: pretty, delicious and
- Black cherry: Cherry tomato-yum. (I)
- Sakura: prolific sweet, red cherry tomatoes.(I)
- Sunrise Bumblebee:pretty orange and gold striped cherry tomatoes.(I)
For Colorado high country short growing season
- **Golden Midget: early-yellow rind when ripe, sweet and juicy.
- Sugar Baby: small sweet and early.
*Check on availability of specialty plants not listed.
*Vegetable Plants come in tall 4.33” round cups unless other sizes have been specified. Other plants come in 3 ½” round pots unless other size is specified.
*Contact Terrie Swerdlove at 970 948-5288 or firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale pricing and questions.